Number of posts : 156
Join date : 2011-04-17
|Subject: General Ninja Rank Rules Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:09 pm|| |
- Each Kage in village is responsible for setting up their own promotion methods. For instance, It is not staff's problem if a kage decided to only promote kunoichi.
- In turn, for instance, a jounin in village A might not equate in strength to a jounin in village B.
- Generally Kage are free to use kinjutsu with no bounty incurred. Should anything happen from using kinjutsu at their level its proper reason for village wars in the least.
- Any rank below Kage are subjected to incur bounty/punishment if kinjutsu is not used with proper authorization. However, these conditions are set by the kage as well.
- Rank titles are not limited. If a kage wants to be called a chicken so be it.
- Each kage will make a topic-to-be-sticky for Ninja rank rules for their own village.