Number of posts : 156
Join date : 2011-04-17
|Subject: Skill Creation Template Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:21 am|| |
- Skills are unique traits shinobi learn through experience, and training, the most common being advanced senses, or a greater proficiency in a field of jutsu.
- Shinobi starts with 3 skill slots. Subsequent skill slots are given by activity.
- To train a skill, one must preforms a training post minimum 1,000 words of training to try learning it. Some goes to replacing a skill.
- Learning a skill can also come from training of mentioned fields in the skill.
- All skills must be kept basic.
- Know the difference between skills, and jutsu, if you have to do hand signs, and it does its own effect, then it's a jutsu.
- Passive Skills cannot buff someones main stats. It can boost sub stats to a total of 50 and stacks separately from active boosters.
- Sub stats are ones reaction time, poison resistance, etc. When applying to jutsu, it can go with jutsu range, power/speed, durations.
- Active skills that have a trigger, such as when you take so much damage blank happens, can boost ones stats. As to how much stats available for allocation, it will be given by mod/admin during grading.
- You can have one additional active skill in play for every 200 base stats you have at any point of time. Limit is 1 if you have less than 200 base stats.
- Skills used to boost ones jutsu proficiency can only be learned should the character have the specialty of what they wish to increase.
- Stacking of active skills are counted towards overall amount of active boosters.
- A skill is limited to only one ability, certain branch aspects can be added should the staff allow it. IE; A skill that increases your senses can in turn also increase your reaction time since it makes sense for them to go hand in hand.
- Skills cannot lower the cost of using jutsu.
- Do not write an end in such a way you would learn the skill for sure. After your post, a mod/admin will determine whether you have learn it.
Fill out the following template in a new topic:
- Skill Template: